Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Little Boyfriend


The other day I walked into my room and Keller was on my bed pretending to read Twilight. A few minutes later he had fallen asleep with the book laying on his chest. I wish I had my camera handy, but Trevor had taken it to work. Anyway, today he feel asleep reading again! This time he had a more age appropriate book. I love my sweet little man. I hope he stays my boyfriend forever!

5 comments:

Lori Nichols said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Oh my gosh! How cute!!!!! Kennedy wants him to read her a book too :)

La Ron said...

So sweet.Keller will be your boyfriend for a long time. Hayden is almost 4 and he still is my boyfriend. Infact for a while he wanted to marry me.By the way Hayden has also read Twlight. It took him about 30 seconds and he said it was alright. Maybe he and Keller can swap notes.

j,d and little b said...

How cute? A book...Roxanne you are raising a very intelligent child. P.S. can I borrow him for a weekend? I mean he does need to get to know his future mother in law!

Kelly said...

how cute Roxanne!!