Jess opening up gifts
All the girls
Momma-to-be
Jolynn and Carol. Jo is due this week with her first too
I don't know why my arm is always on my hip? Hmmm?
It is the year of having babies! I feel like all of my friends are pregnant! Some with their first, and others with baby #2. Anyway, I went to my friend Jessica's shower last weekend. She is due in November with her first.... she looks absolutely beautiful! It was a fun shower, and lucky for Jess she is stocked full of baby things when Hunter arrives.
3 comments:
I love how you think you are a super model with you pose! haha JK, you look awesome! Jolynn better have that baby asap!!!
roxanne you look so cute..how is keller doing, can you believe our little babies are going to be 2. Crazy last summer they were only crawling... well keller was Emilie was still scooting. haha
Hi Roxanne,
This is Melody, one of Trevor's old friends. I found your blog and wanted to say hi, you have a beautiful family. Matt and I just had a little boy a month ago, check us out as odellmm.blogspot.com. Hope to keep in touch more!
Melody
Post a Comment