Trevor and I went to watch the Atlanta, Braves play on saturday night. It was a close game, but the Washington, Nationals ended up wining in the end. We had a great time! We participated in all the chanting, cheering and booing and every so often we would even lash out at one of the umpires if something didn't go our way.... we are dedicated to our Braves! I love date nights with my 'germ!'
Monday, September 8, 2008
Braves Game
Trevor and I went to watch the Atlanta, Braves play on saturday night. It was a close game, but the Washington, Nationals ended up wining in the end. We had a great time! We participated in all the chanting, cheering and booing and every so often we would even lash out at one of the umpires if something didn't go our way.... we are dedicated to our Braves! I love date nights with my 'germ!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Does Trevor even like sports? haha Why didn't you dress up Keller like a little baseball player? Kennedy LOVES her sporting events! Love the shirts!
You are so cute it's ridiculous!!! I wish we could have come, but Chad had to go to his UFC. Braves would have been waaay more fun! I love you guys!
Love the t-shirts! Where did you end up finding them? Glad y'all got to have a Braves Game date night! Always fun!
Roxanne you are so cute!!!
Post a Comment