Hahaha what cute kids! THANK YOU for FINALLY posting some pics! That kid has the hair and the tan that belongs in Hawaii or Florida...he looks like such a little surfer! I MISS YOU THREE!
Is that Trevor when he was little? Seriously! Keller is a soooooo tan with blonde hair just like Trevor when we first met him! He is so cute. Kennedy is about as tan as Bella(from Twilight) or maybe even Edward. Hopefully Keller is ok with that!
I love that picture and I love that Keller and Ashton are best friends. Hayden wants to be part of thier group. We will be there in two weeks. I can't wait to see you guys.
5 comments:
Hahaha what cute kids! THANK YOU for FINALLY posting some pics! That kid has the hair and the tan that belongs in Hawaii or Florida...he looks like such a little surfer! I MISS YOU THREE!
Keller is part black! They are sooo cute!
Look at how dark Keller is! We both have black babies!
Is that Trevor when he was little? Seriously! Keller is a soooooo tan with blonde hair just like Trevor when we first met him! He is so cute. Kennedy is about as tan as Bella(from Twilight) or maybe even Edward. Hopefully Keller is ok with that!
I love that picture and I love that Keller and Ashton are best friends. Hayden wants to be part of thier group. We will be there in two weeks. I can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment