Wednesday, March 26, 2008
I miss my Husband
So Trevor recently started working a second job, and I seriously NEVER see that sweet man anymore. He leaves at 7:30 in the morning for his "real" job, and then goes straight from there to his second job. He doesn't get home until 10, and next week he won't get home until 11! He acts like it doesn't phase him, although I know he's exhausted. He'll never complain though, cause he's just one of those people who literally never complains, but dang it I miss him. I am very grateful however, for such a wonderful husband and father who always puts our needs before his own ( thanks babe). So Trevor has put Keller in charge and he is now the temporary man of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
aww i am sorry Roxanne! Well I hope that he does not have to work that second job that long. I know how you feel though, John is in grad school and gone alot too. Hey- are you all moving? Where are you moving?
That's exhausting Roxanne!!!
We feel your pain! Good luck with all your stuff!
That just means we girls need to hang out a little more often. I know that we are not as great as your husband, but we might be a good distraction.
This is good, Ramon is in school all day and works nights so we can hang out! I'm so glad you are moving so close!
I found your blog on Mandy's page! I hope that you are doing great! Congrats on baby #2!
-Emerson
I agree with Jacki! More girls nights. I hope moving went well for you guys today. I can't wait to see the house. Post pics ASAP!
Whatever, you just casually left out the fact that you MADE Trevor go get a job so you could go shopping more! You're such a brat! hahaha jk!!!!! Poor Raxanne! If I was close we could hang out all the time and watch The Hills!
I miss your hubby too, and you and Keller! I love and miss all of you!
Post a Comment