Keller has become very mischievous and loves hiding from us... When my house gets silent, I know he's up to something! Well, I was looking for him everywhere, and I honestly could not find him! All of a sudden I hear all these cans tumbling down off the pantry, and low and behold there's my son on top of the food storage pulling all the soup cans of the wall. He looked at me, like, what mom? After the minute of shock wore off that I had found him, and a few laughs, he lost his balance and came crashing down on the hard kitchen floor. At least he had a few minutes of fun, until mom and the hard floor had to ruin everything!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Hiding from mom!
Keller has become very mischievous and loves hiding from us... When my house gets silent, I know he's up to something! Well, I was looking for him everywhere, and I honestly could not find him! All of a sudden I hear all these cans tumbling down off the pantry, and low and behold there's my son on top of the food storage pulling all the soup cans of the wall. He looked at me, like, what mom? After the minute of shock wore off that I had found him, and a few laughs, he lost his balance and came crashing down on the hard kitchen floor. At least he had a few minutes of fun, until mom and the hard floor had to ruin everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment